Austrian Death Machine - Double Brutal (2xLP)
Regular price $32.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Double Brutal is the second full-length album by As I Lay Dying vocalist Tim Lambesis' parody project Austrian Death Machine. Unlike the previous album, Double Brutal is a two disc effort; the first disc composed of original songs inspired by Arnold Schwarzenegger movies, and the second disc being covers of songs that can relate to Schwarzenegger movies. Upon release, the album debuted at No. 105 on the Billboard 200.
Pressing is strictly limited to 500 units.
Tracklisting Disc 1
- "Double Ahhnold"
- "I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle"
- "Let Off Some Steam Bennett"
- "Who Writes the Songs? (The Real Bomb Track)"
- "It's Simple, If it Jiggles it's Fat"
- "See You at the Party Richter"
- "Hey Cookie Monster, Nothing is as Brutal as Neaahhh"
- "Who Told You You Could Eat My Cookies?"
- "Come on Cohaagen, Give Deez People Ehyar"
- "Who is Your Daddy, and What Does He 2?"
- "Come on, Do it, Do it, Come on, Come on, Kill me, Do It Now"
- "Allow Me To Break The Ice"
- "Conan, What is Best in Life?"
Tracklisting Disc 2
- "Intro to the Intro"
- "T2 Theme"
- "Hell Bent for Leather" (Judas Priest cover)
- "Time Travel: The Metallica Conspiracy"
- "Trapped Under Ice" (Metallica cover)
- "Iron Fist" (Motörhead cover)
- "Recalling Mars"
- "I Turned into a Martian" (The Misfits cover)
- "Killing Is My Business... and Business Is Good!" (Megadeth cover)
- "Tactically Dangerous – Cannibal Commando" (Goretorture cover)
- "Gotta Go" (Agnostic Front cover)
- Number of discs: 2
- Label: Metal Blade/Behemoth
- Mono/Stereo: Stereo
- Catalog Number: ALLHAIL016
- Extras: Insert with lyrics included